The registry contains numerous security-critical settings an attacker can manipulate to override important protection mechanisms. For example, an attacker...
Microsoft deprecated the "TileDataLayer" model in the Windows 10 1703 Creators Update. In this post, I describe a hack...
AutoAdministrator allows you to remote change passwords, remote Windows registry editing, remote file copy, and to remote edit the...
Subscribe to email updates
- Securden's new Unified Privileged Access Management Mon, Aug 30 2021
- Pulseway remote monitoring with client portal and self-service troubleshooting Wed, Aug 11 2021
- CodeTwo: Centrally manage email signatures for Microsoft 365 Tue, Jul 27 2021
- ScriptRunner Portal Edition: Manage PowerShell scripts throughout your organization Wed, Jul 7 2021
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus: A comprehensive IT service management solution Thu, Jun 10 2021
- Veeam Backup & Replication v11 now includes continuous data protection and ransomware protection Thu, Mar 4 2021
- Specops Password Policy 7.5: Enforce good password use in Active Directory Tue, Oct 27 2020
- Specops Password Auditor: Find weak Active Directory passwords Tue, Oct 20 2020
- XEOX: Managing Windows servers and clients from the cloud Thu, Aug 20 2020
- SmartDeploy: Rethinking software deployment to remote workers in times of a pandemic Thu, Jul 30 2020