The registry contains numerous security-critical settings an attacker can manipulate to override important protection mechanisms. For example, an attacker...
Microsoft deprecated the "TileDataLayer" model in the Windows 10 1703 Creators Update. In this post, I describe a hack...
AutoAdministrator allows you to remote change passwords, remote Windows registry editing, remote file copy, and to remote edit the...
Subscribe to email updates
- Action1 RMM: Managing and monitoring IT for hybrid workforces Tue, Jan 11 2022
- SquaredUp SCOM Edition: Visualize performance, alerting, and application mapping Tue, Dec 21 2021
- SquaredUp Community Edition: Free dashboards for PowerShell, Azure, Web API and more Mon, Dec 13 2021
- 3CX communications system: Phone system for Windows, Linux, and the cloud Tue, Nov 9 2021
- ManageEngine Endpoint Security Suite: Patch management, device control, and vulnerability scanning Thu, Nov 4 2021
- Securden's new Unified Privileged Access Management Mon, Aug 30 2021
- ScriptRunner Portal Edition: Manage PowerShell scripts throughout your organization Wed, Jul 7 2021
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus: A comprehensive IT service management solution Thu, Jun 10 2021
- Veeam Backup & Replication v11 now includes continuous data protection and ransomware protection Thu, Mar 4 2021
- Specops Password Policy 7.5: Enforce good password use in Active Directory Tue, Oct 27 2020