Learn how to perform core administrative tasks on the Azure Cosmos DB using Azure PowerShell.
Wolfgang Sommergut    database, deployment, server core, windows server  2
Microsoft recommends Windows Server Core for most infrastructure services and for applications such as Exchange 2019. You can also...
Subscribe to email updates
- Action1 RMM: Managing and monitoring IT for hybrid workforces Tue, Jan 11 2022
- SquaredUp SCOM Edition: Visualize performance, alerting, and application mapping Tue, Dec 21 2021
- SquaredUp Community Edition: Free dashboards for PowerShell, Azure, Web API and more Mon, Dec 13 2021
- Passwork: An easy-to use password manager for the enterprise Thu, Nov 18 2021
- 3CX communications system: Phone system for Windows, Linux, and the cloud Tue, Nov 9 2021
- ManageEngine Endpoint Security Suite: Patch management, device control, and vulnerability scanning Thu, Nov 4 2021
- Securden's new Unified Privileged Access Management Mon, Aug 30 2021
- ScriptRunner Portal Edition: Manage PowerShell scripts throughout your organization Wed, Jul 7 2021
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus: A comprehensive IT service management solution Thu, Jun 10 2021
- Veeam Backup & Replication v11 now includes continuous data protection and ransomware protection Thu, Mar 4 2021
Site Wide Activities [RSS]
Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 items