Hi, my screenshot was cut off because the error message was at the bottom. I had copied the code for Create_Applocker_Exerule.ps1 1:1 from your script.
Interestingly, I had tried it on my old Win10Pro-Laptop, and there it was executed one time and WordPad is now blocked. Later I tried to run it for a second time there, but then it gave the same error message as on the other laptop. The other laptop has a newly installed Windows 10 Pro. Here’s s the script: [img]https://up.picr.de/44305578qj.jpg[/img]
Actually I reinstalled windows 10 pro and it worked! This error might be related to some optimization and tweaks that I did in the start. I’ll remind here if I can find which tweak is related with this issue. Thank you!
Thank you for reviewing! That backslash is replaced to ￦ just because this windows is korean version, which have ￦ in keyboard instead of . All korean os builds use ￦ in representing its directory, so I think that won’t bother much. My window version is Window 10 pro, version 21H2(build 19044.1889). I also checked out Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned, and the same error occured.
Thank you for answering! I’d recorded the whole procedure. I executed the script .psexec.exe -si powershell_ise, and whoami command showed the result nt authoritysystem. This means that I’m in system account, isn’t it…?
Thanks for this! I live in the Pro/Enterprise world and my users are starting to buy personal laptops with 11 Home and I’m helping a few set them up. Your instructions as written in the article (as of my writing this) worked perfectly.
Thanks for the info. Since you can’t run powershell from within Power BI to pull data into Power BI, would like to run a powershell script from within Azure (automate running the script and import data into azure storage – Azure SQL, blob storage, etc.) Which methods can I try ? Will Logic Apps work ?
I’ve run into the blocking of addons for powerpoint, configured folder exception in our gpo, and additionaly ran powershell command to add exception on a particular client computer. The addon installed and activated just fine afterwards. There is some great info in this article, great post!
You are right. I also taught that and did a login credentials export from the Firefox itself to a CSV file and checked the CSV file created by the Firefox and seen that data order format as the header row. I rearranged the data order of the Chrome’s CSV files data order to the data order of Firefox and tried to import that into Firefox but that did not work as well. What is more interesting is; I exported all the login credentials from the Firefox to a CSV file, after that I deleted all login data within the Firefox, again within Firefox I performed an “import from a CSV file” procedure but this as the source file choose the CSV file which was exported by Firefox itself, and the result was again; “NO LOGIN DATA FOUND”.