Hi I run 365 office and have tried to implement this code by it don’t work. It do the running but don’t set the ooo. What can I do wrong ? What does this code: Check_Out_Of_Office = oPrp.GetProperty(“http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/proptag/0x661D000B”) and Const PR_OOF_STATE = “http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/proptag/0x661D000B”
I’d just get rid of it completely. Windows recovery tools are pretty useless, cumbersome, badly documented and generally unreliable. You’re better off keeping a single cold snapshot with clear labeling, replaced occasionally, of your system, Windows should never run bare-metal (or be online for that matter) or anyway, since it’s practically malware.
It’s not that much of a performance impact—specially on things like vSAN. Enterprise CAs would be another important VM but since (1) they have just as sensitive information as DCs and (2) depend on the latter, use DFS replication on system folders and group the CA with the DCs and you’ll get least three additional copies of the data in near-real time. You can take it even further by making the DCs an IIS cluster (or three standalone IIS with shared config on DFS and centralized certs) crossing off another role needing backup.
I know you’re not supposed to make DCs available on the Internet, but if DCs have no outbound connectivity anywhere except to other DCs each on their own DMZ via strict firewall policies between them, there’s not much that can happen.
I am trying how to allow Windows 10 smb client (pc1) login to Windows 7 smb server (pc2). It says “Password Invalid” even its valid, same issue on new account.
If i try to access Windows 10 smb server(pc1) from Windows 7 smb client (pc2), the issue doesnt happen. Which parameters on Windows 10/11 i must check to solve this problems? (both machines are configured as client/server).
I dont know if this issue happens with Windows Server 2012R2 smb servers login from Windows 10/11 smb clients.
pc1 to pc2 login = Password Invalid even its valid pc2 to pc1 login = Login Sucessfull
I recommend testing this out using lower limits and smaller file sizes. I also recommend testing by sending to a non-Outlook domain.
I went through this today, and partly used this site as a resource. I also realized through testing (by sending to a Gmail account, with a receiving limit of 25MB) that the response was being generated by Outlook.
I recommend lower limits because OWA has limitations on sizes documented by Microsoft and referenced in another comment.
As an example, if you’re sending a ~42 MB file, and using OWA Outlook, then the limit needs to be more like 60MB (not that it’s the correct percentage, only that I know making a similar change resulted in success).
My testing recommendation would be to send a file to a Gmail account that you know is less than the Outlook limitation but greater than the Gmail limitation. If you still get the 35MB response, then you know it’s Outlook and not Gmail.
“OWA, however, restricts the size of the message you can send to 25 percent less than the configured allowed maximum send size.”
I don’t know if the above is relevant (especially considering that 110 MB is right at the edge of 25% of 150 MB), but I tested this out myself and had to increase my limit because the file I was testing with was within that margin.
The “remote server” part of the response if probably throwing you off, but the important part to focus on is that it’s indicating that the message is too large for the sender and not the recipient. Typically, if the recipient rejects the message, you’ll get: “Your message wasn’t delivered because the recipient’s email provider rejected it.”