- Thu, Mar 25 2021 at 4:45 am #1560757
A problem on PC with Windows 10 1909 and kiosk mode enabled with old Edge browser. After March patch update was enabled new MS Edge but kiosk mode doesn’t see the new Edge version. It shows in the app,list only the old replaced version, the result is a blank screen when the kiosk starts due to the app not recognized.
I know that this problem can be solved updating to the latest Windows 10, but I wonder if there is a simple solution to enable the new Edge in the kiosk app list.
- Fri, Mar 26 2021 at 7:01 am #1560776
A different question, anyone ever experience with a still open Edge session even if is enabled the reset session Microsoft Edge?
- Wed, Mar 31 2021 at 4:44 am #1560810
After some tests, a workaround is enable as a public browser then revert to interactive display. Only in this case any eventually opened sessions is correctly deleted and reset the Microsoft Edge webpage.
- Wed, Mar 31 2021 at 6:16 am #1560811
There is still open the main question, why MS Edge in not showing in applications list on interactive display.
- Wed, Mar 31 2021 at 10:16 pm #1560829Leos MarekModeratorMember Points: 23,212Rank: 4
Sorry Paolo, not using Kiosk mode, so cant help 🙂
- Wed, Mar 31 2021 at 11:06 pm #1560830
Nop, I know that is not a common use, but there is a strange issue on kiosk project that needs my attention.
- Thu, Apr 8 2021 at 7:35 am #1560915
Here the link : How to Enable running Microsoft Edge (Edge HTML) and Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) side-by-side in Windows 10
It is a workaround but maybe it helps someone with the same problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.