- Mon, Jul 19 2021 at 3:11 am #1562059
there is another error on Wiki section. Clicking on Edit the Wiki content box is shown blank without any content. Same result on different browsers or devices.0
- Mon, Jul 19 2021 at 3:23 am #1562060
I can’t replicate that. Did you try to delete the browser cache?0
- Mon, Jul 19 2021 at 3:30 am #1562061
Yes, I cleared the cache and tried with different wiki docs.0
- Mon, Jul 19 2021 at 3:31 am #1562062
Here an example:
- This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Paolo Maffezzoli.
- Mon, Jul 19 2021 at 6:39 am #1562064
I can’t replicate this. Did you try to delete your browser cache?0
- Mon, Jul 19 2021 at 6:47 am #1562065
- Mon, Jul 19 2021 at 8:05 am #1562086
I reproduced this blank page issue on different Windows computers. Let me know in case of different test to perform.0
- Tue, Jul 20 2021 at 11:35 am #1562116
- Tue, Jul 20 2021 at 2:21 pm #1562117
- Wed, Jul 21 2021 at 12:06 am #1562120
It works also in the wiki document created as a test. Added some text, closed and opened again, the text is shown as usual without any problems. Now I removed the temporary document.0
- Thu, Jul 22 2021 at 8:34 am #1562133
Just a little issue on link edit.
I added a link and there is a problem with the window that is not showing correctly, it is missing some info like open in a new window..0
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.