This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mario Pedras 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Mario Pedras 
    Participant
    Member Points: 85

Hi guys,

I don’t know if anyone has come across this issue in window 10, shared calendar not holding its settings.

I have a user that has tons of people calendar in the organisation which she has grouped into groups in the shared calendar folder. But anytime she goes into her outlook and goes into the shared folder, the folder expands, even though she has it collapsed before quitting outlook.

I have tried everything in the calendar but there’s no where i can see a setting whereby the folder will hold the setting of not expanding.

I am thinking if i can control this settings in powerShell. looking for a pointer for this issue, although she can live with it but would be nice to know theres a fix for this issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Leos Marek 
    Member Points: 4,017

Have you tried outlook.exe /cleanview ? Or creating new profile for that user? It does not seem to be related to shared calendar. I just tested and it works well, collapse status is preserved.

1+

Users who have liked this topic:

Mario Pedras 
      Participant
      Member Points: 85

Thank you leos, i haven’t performed the above task to see if this fixed the issue, waiting for the user to turn up at work.

I will keep you updated

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 4sysops 2006 - 2019

CONTACT US

Please ask IT administration questions in the forums. Any other messages are welcome.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account