- Tue, Feb 11 2020 at 11:33 pm #1554960Michael PietroforteKeymasterMember Points: 33,029Rank: 4
We have a new ranking system on 4sysops. Your rank depends on the number of member points you acquire:
Level 4: 10000 – 99999
Level 3: 1000 – 9999
Level 2: 100 – 999
Level 1: 0 – 99
You can see your rank at the top of your profile pages (click your avatar in the menu bar), below your name in the forums, and behind your name in blog comments (see the screenshots below). Here is a list that displays the first 25 members for each level.
Starting from today, members with Level 2 or higher can read 4sysops articles without any ads. You just have to stay logged in.
You can reach Level 2 quickly by posting blog comments, replying in the forums, or simply by liking content on 4sysops. Check out the complete list of community contributions for acquiring points. For a general introduction to the 4sysops community, please read this article.
I also changed the member point system slightly. You can now receive 5 points (previously 2) for liking content and 20 points (previously 10) for getting liked. I think likes are helpful for other readers to identify good content.
Please let me know what you think.
Member rank in the profile
Member rank in the forum
Member rank in blog comments
- Wed, Feb 12 2020 at 6:20 pm #1554968David FigueroaParticipantMember Points: 4,161Rank: 3
- Thu, Jul 1 2021 at 11:35 am #1561888Vignesh MudliarParticipantMember Points: 2,692Rank: 3
My member points is over 1000 yet it lists me as a newbie. Could you check please?
- Sat, Jul 3 2021 at 6:12 am #1561901Vignesh MudliarParticipantMember Points: 2,692Rank: 3
Thank you Michael!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.