- Wed, Dec 4 2019 at 1:34 am #1553933IT EngineerParticipantPost count: 9Member Points: 356Rank: Level 1
I need your suggestion and tips on what’s the hardest thing when implementing Windows Hello?
I assume it can only benefit Windows 10 tablets & laptops, not just the desktop. Correct me if I’m wrong.
1. How does the Mac user & non-Windows user can gain benefits from this implementation?
2. Are there any caveats and pitfalls or gotchas when implementing Windows Hello in Active Directory that is synched to Azure AD (hybrid)?
Thank you in advance.0
- Mon, Dec 16 2019 at 9:09 pm #1554087IT EngineerParticipantPost count: 9Member Points: 356Rank: Level 1
I have already upgraded the FFL/DFL to Windows Server 2016.
What’s the minimum hardware required to achieve this?
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by IT Engineer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.