This topic is resolved
- Mon, Aug 21 2017 at 2:14 am #230027
I want to install latest update of Exchange Server 2016 CU 6 on Windows Server 2016 but I failed before to install Exchange Server CU 4 on this computer. I want to remove the CU 4 but it failed, too.
I have tried the following so far.
-Tried removing from Control Panel
-Tried removing using PowerShell
setup.exe /m:uninstall /Iacceptexchangeserverlicensterms
- Mon, Aug 21 2017 at 7:36 am #230050Paolo MaffezzoliParticipant
Post count: 114Member Points: 5,571
- Topics: 13
- Replies: 35
- Mon, Aug 21 2017 at 8:03 am #230052
The wizard runs and disappear immediately.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Karim Buzdar.
- Tue, Aug 22 2017 at 1:09 pm #232708Michael PietroforteKeymaster
Post count: 913Member Points: 5,674
- Topics: 136
- Replies: 302
I guess the system is messed up. You can only try to manually remove the remnants of the failed installation. Search the file system and the registry and remove all Exchange-related folders. Of course, this is procedure is very cumbersome. It is probably easier to start with a fresh Windows Server 2016 installation.
- Wed, Aug 23 2017 at 2:52 am #232847
- Tue, Aug 29 2017 at 4:08 am #238319
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.