This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Karim Buzdar 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Paolo Maffezzoli 
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 48
    Member Points: 9,016

This post is dedicated for all SysAdmins, because today is the SysAdmin Day !

Happy #SysAdminDay everyone!

SysAdmin Day is an international event celebrated across the globe on the last Friday in July and exists to show appreciation for the work of Sys Admins and other IT workers.

Your network is secure, your computer is up and running, and your printer is jam-free. Why? Because you’ve got an awesome sysadmin (or maybe a whole IT department) keeping your business up and running. So say IT loud; say IT proud … :-)/

Visit : SysAdmin Day

SysAdmin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    2+

Users who have liked this topic:

Michael Pietroforte 
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 138
    • Replies: 330
    Member Points: 6,751

Great idea! The only problem with that day is that only SysAdmin appreciate it. I guess no end user has ever heard of the SysAdminDay. 😉

I had to add your image in the attachment to the topic because I love it so much! How I envy this admin. I wonder what he is reading? The documentation for the switch configuration? 😀

2+

Users who have liked this topic:

Karim Buzdar 
    • Topics: 24
    • Replies: 79
    Member Points: 5,989

Great, never heard before 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please ask IT administration questions in the forum. Any other messages are welcome.

Sending
© 4sysops 2006 - 2017

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account