This topic is resolved
- Thu, Apr 20 2017 at 10:28 am #117514
I am migrating an AD user account in a forest from child domain to parent domain using ADMT 3.2. But I am getting the following error.
ERR2: 7621 Failed to move source object. Verify that the caller’s account is not marked sensitive and therefore cannot be delegated. hr=0x8009030e No credentials are available in the security package.
Earlier, I had successfully migrated user from another child domain to same parent domain. What could be the issue? I searched everywhere but couldn’t find any correct logical solution.
- Thu, Apr 20 2017 at 10:33 am #117516Jason ColtrinModeratorPost count: 16Member Points: 253
Is it just that one user and others migrated successfully? Is it worth trying to resolve or just re-create the account in the new domain? It sounds like a domain trust issue. Did you try this solution? http://www.b-blog.info/en/admt-err2-7621-while-migrating-accounts-within-the-forest.html
- Thu, Apr 20 2017 at 10:43 am #117519
- Thu, Apr 20 2017 at 5:21 pm #117532
- Thu, Apr 20 2017 at 10:13 pm #118699
There is no MS exchange running in child domain. Users are in normal OU in source/child domain. Don’t know why this is happening?
- This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Karim Buzdar.
- Fri, Apr 21 2017 at 2:03 pm #118717Jason ColtrinModeratorPost count: 16Member Points: 253
- Fri, Apr 21 2017 at 7:34 pm #118985
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.