Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rich Cocksedge
      Participant
      Member Points: 182

Hello All,

In recent months we have noticed a specific user with abnormally high traffic on the firewall. When we dug into it more it was determined that the traffic was being sent to Office 365 (a valid business tool for us). What I’d like to do and for some bizarre reason cannot find out where I can do it is pull a user specific report in O365 for a month and get a listing of the items broken down by product (Exchange, OneDrive, Etc.) and the data total (in GB) which make/made up this data transfer total. There are a few reports within the admin console area but none which allow for data totals only object counts etc.

I cannot be the only person who could be trying to do this….lol

I appreciate any help anyone here has for me.

Rich

Jake Blues
      Participant
      Member Points: 101

The Office 365 Usage reports and Microsoft Graph could maybe give you some answers?

Rich Cocksedge
        Participant
        Member Points: 182

Right – I looked at the usage reports but as I mentioned in the OP it did not give me Data totals but rather item totals. The FW reports provide me with Data totals so I am simply trying to line them up.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 4sysops 2006 - 2021

CONTACT US

Please ask IT administration questions in the forums. Any other messages are welcome.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account