This author leaderboard is based on the number of page views an author received on average on all articles that have been published last year.
Authors who have published less than 6 articles in this year are ranked below the other authors even if their average is higher. The reason is that an average is only a reliable benchmark if it is based on a certain number of samples.
Authors can view the corresponding articles with their page views here.
The author leaderboard of the current year can be found here.
- #1 Michael Pietroforte, views per post: 10961, page views: 87688, posts: 8
- #2 Surender Kumar, views per post: 6469.83, page views: 310552, posts: 48
Surender Kumar has more than twelve years of experience in server and network administration. His fields of interest are Windows servers, Active directory, PowerShell, web servers, networking, Linux, virtualization, and Kubernetes. He loves writing for
- #3 Wolfgang Sommergut, views per post: 5042.33, page views: 242032, posts: 48
Wolfgang Sommergut has over 20 years of experience in IT journalism. He has also worked as a system administrator and as a tech consultant. Today he runs the German publication WindowsPro.de.
- #4 Leos Marek, views per post: 4906.14, page views: 34343, posts: 7
Leos has started in the IT industry in 1995. For the past 15+ years he focused on Windows Server, VMware administration and security. Recently, Leos is focusing on automation via Ansible. He is also a Certified Ethical Hacker.
- #5 Brandon Lee, views per post: 3636.06, page views: 185439, posts: 51
Brandon Lee has been in the IT industry 15+ years and focuses on networking and virtualization. He contributes to the community through various blog posts and technical documentation primarily at
- #6 Robert Pearman, views per post: 3011.83, page views: 36142, posts: 12
Robert is a small business specialist from the UK and currently works as a system administrator. He was a Microsoft MVP for eight years and has worked as a technical reviewer for Microsoft Press. You can follow Robert on
- #7 Graham Beer, views per post: 2213.14, page views: 15492, posts: 7
- #8 Mike Kanakos, views per post: 17538.5, page views: 35077, posts: 2
Mike Kanakos is a Cloud and Datacenter Microsoft MVP, tech blogger and PowerShell community leader. He writes about infrastructure management and cloud automation. You can follow Mike on his blog
- #9 Krishnamoorthi Gopal, views per post: 14878.67, page views: 44636, posts: 3
Krishna is working as a Senior System Administrator for a managed IT Service provider. He has 10 years of IT experience in the insurance and healthcare industries. Krishna focuses on Windows and Active Directory administration and works with various other...
- #10 Riccardo Bicelli, views per post: 11714, page views: 11714, posts: 1
Riccardo is a system administrator and software developer for small and mid-size businesses in Italy.
- #11 Imran Khan, views per post: 3407, page views: 3407, posts: 1
Imran Khan is a system administrator working for a multinational IT solutions provider. He focuses on Windows, networking, and security.
- #12 Joshua Lambert, views per post: 3344.5, page views: 6689, posts: 2
Josh Lambert is a senior system administrator with experience in manufacturing systems and IT infrastructure in both the public and private sectors. His current work focuses on security and compliance, risk management, and security automation.
- #13 Welf Alberts, views per post: 3018.2, page views: 15091, posts: 5
Welf has been working as a system administrator since the year 2000. He focuses on IT security for the Windows platform.
- #14 John Kull, views per post: 2742.25, page views: 10969, posts: 4
John has been a CCNA—Network and Telecom Architect working in IT for over 22 years. He currently resides in the sunny and colorful Western Slope of Colorado.
- #15 Jeffery Hicks, views per post: 2470.5, page views: 4941, posts: 2
Jeff Hicks is a long-time Microsoft MVP specializing in PowerShell and automation. He creates PowerShell content for Pluralsight and blogs regularly at https://jdhitsolutions.com/blog. Jeff's latest project is a premium...
- #16 Dan Greenhaus, views per post: 2449.5, page views: 4899, posts: 2
Dan is an IT risk & information security analyst for a global financial company, where he is responsible for infrastructure vulnerability assessments. His primary areas of interest are Active Directory administration and the automation of repetitive tasks using...
- #17 Vignesh Mudliar, views per post: 2426.5, page views: 4853, posts: 2
Vignesh has been working in the IT industry for the past 10 years. His main areas of focus are Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, PowerShell, Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 Security, and GoLang. Follow his weblog.
- #18 Baki Onur Okutucu, views per post: 2398.67, page views: 7196, posts: 3
Onur is a DevOps Engineer and Subject Matter Expert for Azure, and PowerShell. He is the founder of Clouderz Ltd, a cloud consultancy based in London. For 15 years in a row, Microsoft has recognized him as an MVP
- #19 Roland Eich, views per post: 2352.2, page views: 11761, posts: 5
Roland Eich is an IT specialist for system integration and has been working in IT for over 10 years as a system administrator. His areas of expertise are Windows Server and IT infrastructures. Certifications: MCITP EA, MCSA and MCSE.
- #20 Alexander Pazik, views per post: 2299, page views: 9196, posts: 4
Alexander is a Systems Engineer and IT Project Manager with a strong background in Active Directory, PowerShell, System Center, and VMware. You can connect with him on LinkedIn and learn more about the...
- #21 Marcel Küppers, views per post: 2098, page views: 2098, posts: 1
Marcel Küppers has been working for more than 25 years as systems engineer, consultant and infrastructure architect for international corporations. Marcel is an MS Specialist and MCTS for Hyper-V/SCVMM, MCSE, MCITP, MCSA.
- #22 Kostas Tzouvaras, views per post: 2055.5, page views: 4111, posts: 2
Kostas has worked in IT since 2004 and has gained experience in areas such as Windows Servers, security monitoring of critical systems, and disaster recovery. Presently, he focuses on virtualization, security, and PowerShell.
- #23 Jörgen Nilsson, views per post: 1960, page views: 1960, posts: 1
Jörgen is a principal consultant at Onevinn in Sweden. His work focuses on enterprise client management and system management. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and a Microsoft Most Valuable...
- #24 Emanuel Halapciuc, views per post: 1797, page views: 5391, posts: 3
Emanuel is an IT consultant who has worked for 20 years in the industry. He is currently involved in a deployment project for the European Commission and focuses on Active Directory, Group Policy, Azure, and automation with PowerShell.
- #25 Jeff Brown, views per post: 1758, page views: 3516, posts: 2
Jeff is a systems administrator and cloud engineer with over a decade of experience in server and application administration. He has managed a wide range of technologies in his career, including Windows Server, Microsoft 365. and Azure. Jeff has also created...
- #26 Mohamed Wali, views per post: 1752, page views: 3504, posts: 2
Mohamed is a cloud infrastructure expert with experience in engineering and implementation in AWS and Azure. He currently works as a Cloud Infrastructure Architect at Amazon Web Services.
- #27 Stéphane van Gulick, views per post: 1368, page views: 2736, posts: 2
- #28 James Rankin, views per post: 1066.67, page views: 3200, posts: 3
James is a consultant from the UK, specializing mainly in end-user computing, Active Directory and client-side monitoring. When not consulting for james-rankin.com, he can often be found blogging, writing technical articles and...
- #29 Jasmin Kahriman, views per post: 927.67, page views: 2783, posts: 3
Jasmin Kahriman is an IT Pro with 15 years of experience. He is deep into data center monitoring, product and customer advocacy, training, and blogging. Check out his blog TechWithJasmin.com, and feel free to connect with...
- #30 Matt McElreath, views per post: 669, page views: 669, posts: 1
Matt McElreath is a DevOps Engineer concentrating on automating cloud infrastructure, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Terraform and Terraform Cloud, Azure and more. You can follow Matt on Twitter at @mmcelreath.
- #31 Bill Kindle, views per post: 646, page views: 646, posts: 1
Bill is a former career systems administrator turned IT security engineer with more than 17 years' experience. He has worked for both small businesses and large multinational enterprises. Bill has been both an author and editor for The PowerShell Conference Book...
- #32 Andrea Borghi, views per post: 590, page views: 590, posts: 1
Andrea Borghi is an experienced hands-on technology manager with three decades of experience in IT in solutions architecture, site reliability, systems engineering, and DevOps within diverse industries.
- #33 Karthick Jokirathinam, views per post: 489, page views: 489, posts: 1
Karthick Jokirathinam has more than 12 years of experience in enterprise client management and works as a consultant. He creates content and contributes to the community through various blogs. You can follow him on Twitter.
- #34 Timothy Warner, views per post: 403, page views: 403, posts: 1
Timothy Warner is a Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter Management Most Valuable Professional (MVP) who is based in Nashville, TN. Check out his Azure and Windows Server video training at
- #35 Balwant Chandel, views per post: 369, page views: 369, posts: 1
Balwant is an integration engineer who focuses on Windows servers, cloud computing, identity management and security.
- #36 Sujith Rajendran, views per post: 313, page views: 313, posts: 1
Sujith is the lead cloud administrator and coach for a team of cloud engineers working in the healthcare industry. He focuses on AWS, Azure, networking security, monitoring, and backup.