- Pip install Boto3 - Thu, Mar 24 2022
- Install Boto3 (AWS SDK for Python) in Visual Studio Code (VS Code) on Windows - Wed, Feb 23 2022
- Automatically mount an NVMe EBS volume in an EC2 Linux instance using fstab - Mon, Feb 21 2022
StarWind Software is raffling a license of their iSCSI SAN product. The winner will receive a license for StarWind Enterprise CDP Edition, worth $995 USD. More information about this contest can be found at the end of this article.
We had a review of StarWind 5.0 last year on 4ysops. Even though version 5.6 was just released, James Bannan's article is still worth reading because it gives a good overview of this iSCSI SAN storage software for Windows.
StarWind 5.6 comes with quite a few new and interesting features:
- Event Log - Improve your storage management and tracking of system state with the new event viewer
- Event notifications Be aware of every single event by e-mail, records to Windows Event Log, records to text files
- Experimental version of inline block level Deduplication plugin
- Management Console multilevel improvements
If you want to take part in this raffle, please send an email to:
with the subject line:
The deadline of this contest is April 8, 2011.