Submitted by Dan Shappir - Blog: Ericom Guy
- FREE: File Permissions Check – Compare folder and file permissions - Fri, Feb 20 2015
- FREE: ABC-Deploy – Software deployment and inventory - Wed, Apr 16 2014
- FREE: AD Permissions Reporter – View Active Directory permissions - Fri, Feb 7 2014
This is an add-on product for Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services. It extends Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services with features such as:
- Improved management - centralized management of multiple terminal servers. This allows you to perform operations such as publish multiple applications from all the servers to multiple users and groups in a single operations. In addition you can view all the sessions on all the servers from a single administrative console.
- Improved web interface - the Application Portal web interface is automatically customized per user, displaying only those applications that the user is allowed to use.
- Improved end-user experience - the Application Zone rich client provides access to applications from a folder-like interface, a system tray icon and Desktop and Start Menu icons. These interfaces update automatically when applications are updated, even if the client device is outside the corporate domain.
- Improved integration with Microsoft Active Directory - when you publish applications you can specify which AD users and groups can access them. Only these users will see and be able to use these applications.