After summarizing all pros and cons for MAK and KMS activation, I am still undecided as to which option is better. I am curious to know which solution you would prefer. I would also like to know why you decided for one or the other solution. You can leave your thoughts as a comment in this post. If you don't have the time for this, you can just take part in the opinion poll. If you're unsure, then one of two these posts might be of help:
- OpenVPN IPv6 and IPv4 configuration - Mon, Mar 1 2021
- 4sysops author and member competition 2020 - Fri, Jan 1 2021
- Assign an IPv6 address to an EC2 instance (dual stack) - Tue, Dec 15 2020
Subscribe to 4sysops newsletter!
- MAK vs. KMS: advantages and disadvantages of activating Vista using MAKs
- MAK vs. KMS: pros and cons of activating Vista using KMS