After summarizing all pros and cons for MAK and KMS activation, I am still undecided as to which option is better. I am curious to know which solution you would prefer. I would also like to know why you decided for one or the other solution. You can leave your thoughts as a comment in this post. If you don't have the time for this, you can just take part in the opinion poll. If you're unsure, then one of two these posts might be of help:
- Pip install Boto3 - Thu, Mar 24 2022
- Install Boto3 (AWS SDK for Python) in Visual Studio Code (VS Code) on Windows - Wed, Feb 23 2022
- Automatically mount an NVMe EBS volume in an EC2 Linux instance using fstab - Mon, Feb 21 2022
Subscribe to 4sysops newsletter!
- MAK vs. KMS: advantages and disadvantages of activating Vista using MAKs
- MAK vs. KMS: pros and cons of activating Vista using KMS