- Microsoft Edge: Open new tab without MSN news, configure start pages with GPO - Tue, Jan 4 2022
- Turn off web search in Windows 11 using Group Policy - Tue, Dec 28 2021
- Set default web browser in Windows 11 using Group Policy - Thu, Dec 23 2021
You can easily expand virtual drives using the integrated tools of Hyper-V or VMware. However, if Windows 10 or 11 is running in a VM, you will find that the system partition cannot be extended because the recovery partition is in the way. You can conveniently move it to the end of the disk with GParted.
Latest posts by Wolfgang Sommergut (see all)
In Hyper-V Manager, you can enlarge a VHD(X) with the Virtual Hard Disk Wizard. In VMware Workstation, the corresponding option can be found in the settings of a VM by selecting the respective drive. The disk utilities then appear in the right section, including the one labeled Expand.
Contents of this article
Group Policy in Windows 10/11 21H2: New settings for device management, DoH, updates, and PrintNightmareWolfgang Sommergut    active directory, group policy, windows, windows 11  0
Since the previous releases of Windows 10 included only a few new GPO settings, Microsoft has decided to introduce...
Subscribe to email updates
- Action1 RMM: Managing and monitoring IT for hybrid workforces Tue, Jan 11 2022
- SquaredUp SCOM Edition: Visualize performance, alerting, and application mapping Tue, Dec 21 2021
- SquaredUp Community Edition: Free dashboards for PowerShell, Azure, Web API and more Mon, Dec 13 2021
- 3CX communications system: Phone system for Windows, Linux, and the cloud Tue, Nov 9 2021
- ManageEngine Endpoint Security Suite: Patch management, device control, and vulnerability scanning Thu, Nov 4 2021
- Securden's new Unified Privileged Access Management Mon, Aug 30 2021
- ScriptRunner Portal Edition: Manage PowerShell scripts throughout your organization Wed, Jul 7 2021
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus: A comprehensive IT service management solution Thu, Jun 10 2021
- Veeam Backup & Replication v11 now includes continuous data protection and ransomware protection Thu, Mar 4 2021
- Specops Password Policy 7.5: Enforce good password use in Active Directory Tue, Oct 27 2020
Site Wide Activities [RSS]
Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 items