Submitted by Mobateam - Blog: Mobatek free software
MobaSSH is a SSH server for Windows.
- FREE: File Permissions Check – Compare folder and file permissions - Fri, Feb 20 2015
- FREE: ABC-Deploy – Software deployment and inventory - Wed, Apr 16 2014
- FREE: AD Permissions Reporter – View Active Directory permissions - Fri, Feb 7 2014
MobaSSH allows you to run commands and transfer files on a remote Windows PC from any operating system (GNU/Linux, Unix, HP-UX, AIX, Windows, ...) through a fully secured and encrypted network connection. MobaSSH is 100% compatible with the Linux/Unix/HPUx/AIX SSH clients, but also with Putty or WinSCP on Windows.
MobaSSH key features :
- Execute commands on a remote Windows computer
- Transfer files through an encrypted channel
- Retrieve information about the remote computer
- Make backups of your computers over the network
- Silently install software on remote Windows computers
- Silently administer the remote Windows computer (the user can stay connected: the commands are run in background mode)
MobaSSH is very simple: after downloading the installer, you can configure and start SSH server on your Windows PC in a single click!