This post was sponsored by Netwrix.
- FREE: File Permissions Check – Compare folder and file permissions - Fri, Feb 20 2015
- FREE: ABC-Deploy – Software deployment and inventory - Wed, Apr 16 2014
- FREE: AD Permissions Reporter – View Active Directory permissions - Fri, Feb 7 2014
- Date: Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Time: 2:00 PM EDT
Like just about every AD shop, you rely on Group Policy to ensure a secure and productive working environment for your users. You rely on it so much that you probably need multiple people managing it – and that means, sooner or later, someone’s going to slip up, make a change no one knows about and all heck breaks loose!
If this sounds all too familiar, join industry expert and Group Policy MVP Jeremy Moskowitz and Nick Cavalancia from Netwrix as they discuss the need for auditing Group Policy changes, what data you can expect, and what tools are (and aren’t) useful.
In this webinar, you will learn:
Subscribe to 4sysops newsletter!
- Who can make changes to my Group Policies?
- What constitutes a change in Group Policy?
- What audit data is available to me?
- How detailed can I actually get?