Submitted by Santhosh - Blog: JiJi Technologies
With JiJi Self Service Password Reset(JSSPR), end-users now have the ability to securely reset their own Active Directory passwords without having to involve highly technical helpdesk professionals. JSSPR lowers end-user downtime, end-users no longer have to wait for a member of the helpdesk staff to reset their forgotten or lost password.
- FREE: File Permissions Check – Compare folder and file permissions - Fri, Feb 20 2015
- FREE: ABC-Deploy – Software deployment and inventory - Wed, Apr 16 2014
- FREE: AD Permissions Reporter – View Active Directory permissions - Fri, Feb 7 2014
JiJi Self Service Password Reset is free up to 50 users.
New in version v188.8.131.52:
- Pass through authentication for the self service users
- Reports for Failed Attempts during reset password & unlock account included
- Password Policy is applied during Password Reset operation
- Report information is shown in Print Preview page
- Report description is shown in scheduled report
- Password policy is shown to the user during change & reset password actions
- Password expiration date warning is shown for JiJi Self Service windows service account in Admin Web