Submitted by Santhosh B - Blog: JiJi Technologies
JiJi Self Extractor merges multiple files into a single self-extracting file. Compressed files can be converted as a self extracting file, which would be automatically decompressed on self extraction. It supports 15 different compression formats such as tar, 7z, zip, iso, arj, lzma, cab, z, rar, bz2, gz, jar, nsis, cpio, chm, bzip2 for auto decompression. This facility would be convenient for data transfers across internet, e-mails. This is also suitable for packaging software for deployment on client machines.
- FREE: File Permissions Check – Compare folder and file permissions - Fri, Feb 20 2015
- FREE: ABC-Deploy – Software deployment and inventory - Wed, Apr 16 2014
- FREE: AD Permissions Reporter – View Active Directory permissions - Fri, Feb 7 2014
The key features include:
1. Merge multiple file as a single package.
2. Auto decompression facility available for compressed files. Compression format supported tar, 7z, zip, iso, arj, lzma, cab, z, rar, bz2, gz, jar, nsis, cpio, chm, bzip2
3. Capable of executing a packed file after extraction. This would be helpful in software deployment.
4. Command line arguments are supported for the executing file of the pack.
5. Unicode support
6. Supports all Windows versions (including Windows 7)
Jiji Self Extractor is free for personal use.