iDesktop is a web-based desktop management software. iDkestop supports software deployment, configuration tasks, remote desktop control, and asset management.
Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- FREE: File Permissions Check – Compare folder and file permissions - Fri, Feb 20 2015
- FREE: ABC-Deploy – Software deployment and inventory - Wed, Apr 16 2014
- FREE: AD Permissions Reporter – View Active Directory permissions - Fri, Feb 7 2014
Submitted by Mark Smith - Website: iReasoning
Desktop Management Software iDesktop
Major features of iDesktop include:
- Software deployment: Administrators can centralize install/uninstall of software applications.
- Configuration Tasks: Administrators can remotely configure desktop settings and security policies, etc.
- Remote Desktop Support: Administrators can control desktops remotely without the need to modify desktop firewall settings.
- Asset Management: Help administrators keep track of hardware assets.
The free version of IDesktop is limited to 30 agents and one user.
Want to write for 4sysops? We are looking for new authors.