Submitted by Neill Turner - Blog: EC2Dream
Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- FREE: File Permissions Check – Compare folder and file permissions - Fri, Feb 20 2015
- FREE: ABC-Deploy – Software deployment and inventory - Wed, Apr 16 2014
- FREE: AD Permissions Reporter – View Active Directory permissions - Fri, Feb 7 2014
- EC2Dream is the first Open Source Graphical System Administration tool for Amazon EC2 and Eucalyptus.
- It runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
- Supports Multiple environments based on access key, region and keypair.
- A tree view of your servers.
- One click SSH, SCP and Remote Desktop access.
- One click Launch and terminate Servers
- One click bundling process
- Save Launch profile
- Ability to build and run remote scripts.
- Many more features