- FREE: File Permissions Check – Compare folder and file permissions - Fri, Feb 20 2015
- FREE: ABC-Deploy – Software deployment and inventory - Wed, Apr 16 2014
- FREE: AD Permissions Reporter – View Active Directory permissions - Fri, Feb 7 2014
Submitted by David Vella – Blog: Altaro Blog for Hyper-V & Windows Administration
Altaro Hyper-V Backup
Subscribe to 4sysops newsletter!
- Back up Hyper-V VMs “live” – no need to save, suspend, or shut down
- ReverseDelta ™ technology – the most recent version of files are saved in their entirety for rapid restores. Older versions of files are saved only in differential block-level chunks. This allows for both rapid restoring and reduced space requirements on backup media.
- Restore a Hyper-V VM in only five clicks
- Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS)-aware applications in virtual machines, such as Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL Server, will commit their databases.
Free edition limitations ^
- Only two virtual machines can be backed up
- Only stores backups for the past four weeks