- FREE: File Permissions Check – Compare folder and file permissions - Fri, Feb 20 2015
- FREE: ABC-Deploy – Software deployment and inventory - Wed, Apr 16 2014
- FREE: AD Permissions Reporter – View Active Directory permissions - Fri, Feb 7 2014
Submitted by Vladan Seget – Blog: ESX Virtualization
ADREPLSTATUS has a nice Office-like GUI with a ribbon and can replace RepMon or RepAdmin of the Windows 2000 support tools.
The main features of the Active Directory Replication Status Tool are:
- You can view replication errors and detailed replication information of domain controllers in a domain or across forests.
- A filter allows you to restrict the output to errors only.
- You can prioritize errors.
- Replication error messages are linked to Microsoft TechNet help pages.
- The data can be exported to CSV files.
ADREPLSTATUS - Active Directory Replication Status Tool
The tool runs on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 or higher. Windows forests and domains from Windows Server 2003 onwards can be monitored. ADREPLSTATUS requires 3.5.1 and .NET 4.