Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- FREE: File Permissions Check - Compare folder and file permissions - Fri, Feb 20 2015
- FREE: ABC-Deploy - Software deployment and inventory - Wed, Apr 16 2014
- FREE: AD Permissions Reporter - View Active Directory permissions - Fri, Feb 7 2014
This post was sponsored by Netwrrix.
1. Netwrix Auditor ^
Netwrix Auditor tracks changes to IT infrastructure and provides answers to questions of ‘who changed what, when and where’. Audited systems include Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, Windows Server, File Server, SQL Server, Event Logs & Syslog events, VMware, SharePoint and more, Netwrix auditor allows rolling back the unwanted changes upon request.
2. Netwrix Password Manager ^
Password Manager allows users to reset forgotten passwords, troubleshoot account lockouts and unlock their accounts manually, through a web-based, self-service portal and integration with the standard Windows logon procedure.
3. Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner ^
Account Lockout Examiner automatically alerts the help-desk staff on lockout events and launches a troubleshooting process, scanning through system services, mapped network drivers, scheduled tasks and other places. The accounts can be unlocked via the unified console, web-based interface or a mobile device.
4. Netwrix Disk Space Monitor ^
Disk Space Monitor alerts administrators in real-time when disk space falls below certain threshold on one or more network servers. This freeware tool centrally monitors multiple servers for free disk space and sends alerts by e-mail.
5. Netwrix Bulk Password Reset ^
Bulk Password Reset comes handy for changing multiple local account passwords in bulk and across multiple computers. You can specify an entire domain, select a specific subset of computers, or tell the tool to use a computer list from a text file.