In this guide, we will cover two methods to slipstream updates: with the DISM PowerShell cmdlets and with SCCM.
Joseph Moody    bitlocker, deployment, desktop virtualization, encryption, virtualization  0
Microsoft has updated the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack. The 2014 update brings improvements to App-V and some big changes...
Subscribe to email updates
- 3CX communications system: Phone system for Windows, Linux, and the cloud Tue, Nov 9 2021
- ManageEngine Endpoint Security Suite: Patch management, device control, and vulnerability scanning Thu, Nov 4 2021
- Securden's new Unified Privileged Access Management Mon, Aug 30 2021
- CodeTwo: Centrally manage email signatures for Microsoft 365 Tue, Jul 27 2021
- ScriptRunner Portal Edition: Manage PowerShell scripts throughout your organization Wed, Jul 7 2021
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus: A comprehensive IT service management solution Thu, Jun 10 2021
- Veeam Backup & Replication v11 now includes continuous data protection and ransomware protection Thu, Mar 4 2021
- Specops Password Policy 7.5: Enforce good password use in Active Directory Tue, Oct 27 2020
- Specops Password Auditor: Find weak Active Directory passwords Tue, Oct 20 2020
- XEOX: Managing Windows servers and clients from the cloud Thu, Aug 20 2020
Site Wide Activities [RSS]
Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 items