Submitted by Josh Stephens – Blog: Geek Speak
Download SolarWinds FREE Real-time NetFlow Analyzer to Get Deep Visibility into Network Traffic & Slowdowns!
Our new free tool unlocks the power of NetFlow on your network: SolarWinds Real-time NetFlow Analyzer! This free desktop tool captures and analyzes NetFlow data in real time to show you exactly what types of traffic are on your network, where that traffic is coming from, and where it is going. With Real-time NetFlow Analyzer, you can take the guesswork out of diagnosing traffic spikes and troubleshooting bandwidth issues.
If you are new to NetFlow, you’re going to love this powerful protocol. If you haven’t already, it is easy to turn on flows on your existing Cisco routers. We even have a free tool – NetFlow Configurator – to help you remotely configure NetFlow v5 via SNMP on supported Cisco® devices. We’ve bundled this tool with the Real-time NetFlow Analyzer download, so that you can get started with monitoring network traffic immediately.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and quickly remediate network slowdowns
- Easily identify which users, devices, and applications are consuming the most bandwidth
- Isolate inbound and outbound traffic by conversation, application, domain, endpoint, and protocol
- Personalize NetFlow data displays to view traffic by specified time periods and by traffic type
- Customize refresh rates and display units for NetFlow traffic
SolarWinds Real-time NetFlow Analyzer supports NetFlow Version 5 and records up to 60 minutes of NetFlow data.